Wednesday, April 6, 2011

TOMORROW IS THE DAY BUT WILL I SLEEP TONIGHT?

Well, tomorrow is the day!  I find it ironic that I randomly chose Thursday's to be "inspiration Thursday" and as it turns out, all the good news I've gotten along this process has always happened on a Thursday.  Just last Thursday, I found out that closing would be this week, and it turns out it's happening on Thursday as well!  I'll post my regular picture for tomorrow of course, but at some point tomorrow, there will be an announcement, and maybe even a special posting! Check back periodically!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!